lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

On my own

My name is Patricio Silva Valenzuela, I am 18 years old but proximately I will have 19.
My born city was Temuco,this is my origen place, I lived and i´m studying there for 9 years and then I traveled to Arica ( too far xD ), there i lived for a year and before i return to Temuco. When I was 14 years old i changed my house again and traveled to Curicó.Now I come to Santiago to studing the only one career that i had want in my life, veterinarian medicine, it`s like the dream that all the children have but few ones we have supported it, and the reason...I do not have a reason very clear, since he was a child I knew what i believe to be when i grow up, i don´t know.Well expect from this blog to know much more on you, couse we will be classmate for 5 year or more ( I really hope it =D).

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Raconto,
    I wish that you are fine. I didn´t that you went from so far. I believe that is is great.
    Some time I like to know your born city.

    See you soon.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi raconto (or patrik),
    How are you? i hope your okay. Wow temuco, i relly belive you are "santiaguino" like me.
    See you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar
  3. patrick!!!!!!!!!!!
    wou you´ve traveled so much!!!
    I know curico it´s a beautiful place for vacation (i need vacation XD)...
    take care
    see you in the university
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi pato! you have been to many places...and yeah, I'm small but always seem so young and you not muahahahahhaha

    ResponderEliminar