miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The best profesion in the world =D

why I decided become a vet i don´t know exactly, in fact, I don´t remember since how much time I want it. since I had memory I had have the interest for animals, so I never asked to myself what I want to do when I grow up, it`s strange but I always know it, cause this was the only way that I can feel useful for my pets or animals in general. About the university, I believe that really is the best in the country, here is the most complete education in this area, probably isn´t too modern,but in this university I know that I will to learn very much that only subjects. And about the career, I don´t have regrets at all, was the best option :D

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi patricio
    Almost all of us here has been what you said "I don´t remember since how much time I want it". Perhaps from the beginning, even before birth we had the stethoscope under the arm xD

    Greetings
    Ea

    P.S. the lion picture is funny

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi patrick...
    i think the same the university is the best in the country...
    the pictures in your blog are very cute in specially the wolf is very imposing...
    this is all
    see you in the university...
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. why I decided become a vet i don´t know exactly, in fact, I don´t remember since how WW much time I want it. since I had memory I had have the interest for animals, so I never asked WW to myself what I want to do when I TENSE grow up, it`s strange but I always WF know it, cause this was the only way that I can feel useful for my pets or animals in general. About the university, I believe that really is the best in the country, here is the most complete education in this area, probably isn´t too modern,but in this university I know that I will WW to learn very much that only subjects. And about the career, I don´t have regrets at all, was the best option :D

    Patrick,
    very good! I'm glad to hear you are happy with this...
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Patric
    I love your vocation for the career is great feel that we are part of a group that have good intentions to animals... never change your way of thinking!


    SEE YOU

    ResponderEliminar