domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

my favorite subject

well, I think that  my favorite subject was  zoology, subject that we deal  the first semester. I liked it very much because it helped me to understand the classifications of the animals, and if you can understand it  then you know the similarities and differences between the species, moreover its  common origins and how they were evolving along the time.  Other  reason is because the laboratories of zoology were very entertaining, In them we were doing dissections and could see in the practice what we had seen in the class, and specially I liked when we saw microorganisms as the protozoo, especially the paramecium they were like racing cars! they were like to first real approximation to veterinarian and because I like very much the microscopes also.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Patito, how was your weekend?
    You know me too I liked Zoology, more than entertaining, it was interesting, but sometimes some classes were so boring that I fell asleep. Besides that matter was too much and sometimes it was very dense.
    WellPatito, see you tomorrow.
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well, I think that my favorite subject was zoology, subject that we deal the first semester. I liked it very much because it helped me to understand the classifications of the animals, and if you can understand it then you know the similarities and differences WW between the species, moreover its common origins and how they were evolving along the time. Other reason is because the laboratories of zoology were very entertaining, In them we were doing dissections and could see in the practice what we had seen in the class, and specially I liked when we saw microorganisms as the protozoo, especially the paramecium they were like racing cars! they were like to first real approximation to veterinarian and because I like very much the microscopes also.

    Paddy,
    it sounds like a more dynamic subject!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar